Best Family-Friendly Communities in Dubai

Best Family-Friendly Communities in Dubai
Image Credit : https://www.pexels.com/

WorldExecutivesDigest.comIdeal places for families to invest in.

The Middle Eastern city of Dubai features a wide range of residential communities featuring a range of lifestyles. Whereas some communities are suitable for families with children to live in, there are others that are ideal for singles or young couples. Then there are also some residential communities that are perfect for young professionals.

In this article, let’s check out the best family-friendly communities in Dubai.

  1. Al Barari

Al BarariThe secluded paradise of Al Barari covers an area of one million square metres and features lush botanical gardens and lakes. The density of villas in the community is quite low covering only 40% of it and leaving 60% for landscapes. The community is also home to a number of streams, waterfalls, ponds and parks.

Al Barari hosts 260 villas that are built within 6 landscaped gardens. The different types of villas on offer are Renaissance, Balinese, Mediterranean, Woodland, Water, and Contemporary. The community also features developments like Ashjar and Seventh Heaven that offer brand new spacious apartments along with a range of luxury amenities.

Making it an ideal community for families, Al Barari is located far from the hustle and bustle of the city. The nearest school from the community is just a 10-minute drive.

  1. Arabian Ranches

Arabian RanchesFeaturing luxury villas and tranquil desert, Arabian Ranches is a prestigious golf community that is located at the doorstep of Arabian Ranches Golf Club and Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club.

Hosting more than 4,000 villas, Arabian ranches features a mix of Spanish, Portuguese and Arabesque designed homes. The most popular style of homes within the community are Polo, La Avenida and Hattan.

A perfect abode for families, the community features schools and other facilities for children right within the community. Other family-friendly activities that the communities have on offer include tennis tournaments, community barbecues, charity drivers and market days. Family-friendly amenities that Arabian Ranches features include a swimming pool in each cluster, tennis courts, gyms, walking and cycling tracks and children’s play areas.

  1. Dubai Hills

Dubai hills

The 2,700-acre development of Dubai Hills is a part of the prestigious Mohammed bin Rashid City. The community features elegant mansions, townhouses, and apartments and is situated around an 18-hole championship golf course.

The developments within Dubai Hills that host a range of luxury homes include Dubai Hills Estate, Park Heights I & II, Park Ridge, Golf Place, Collective, Sidra, Fairways I, to name a few.

Dubai Hills is one of the newest family-friendly communities in Dubai and hosts a shopping mall, landscaped parks, gardens, jogging and cycling tracks, tennis academy and a clubhouse.

  1. Jumeirah Golf Estates

JGEOne of the most prestigious residential golf communities in the world, Jumeirah Golf Estates (JGE) is a secured gated community and hosts a collection of individually designed luxury villas. Set around the fairways of two 18-hole championship golf courses JGE is home to a total of 1,050 villas.

JGE features as many as 16 unique developments overlooking the golf courses. They vary in size and feature distinctive styles.

A perfect home for golf enthusiastic families, JGE complements its residents with access to the golf courses and is situated away from the busy life of the city. The other family-friendly amenities include a jogging and cycling track, community park, lakes and nature strips.

  1. The Meadows

The MeadowsSurrounded amidst parks and lakes, The Meadows hosts high-quality villas that offer some of the finest facilities to its residents. The community features well-paved paths and streets, manicured gardens, and a number of parks and lakes. Hosting 9 separate gated sub-communities, The Meadows is known for offers its residents a tranquil and peaceful lifestyle, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

The community offers a choice of 3 to 7 bedroom villas offering a wide variety of layouts and sizes. They mostly come with large balconies, private gardens and private pools.

Offering a family-centric lifestyle, The Meadows hosts playgrounds for kids and also a number of schools and nurseries within the community and also nearby. Other amenities on offer include convenience stores, cafes, restaurants, salons, clinics, and sports facilities.