Leadership and learning are inseparable. The best leaders are constant learners. When you become a manager, it doesn’t mean that you already know everything on how to manage your team or how to bring success to the company. Attending a coaching course will definitely help you improve your leadership skills.
This coming June 22-23, Benchmark Consulting, the country’s premiere coaching, training, and leadership development company, will have its second batch of “Coaching for Success” workshop. This 2-day session is an ICF-certified Continuing Coaching Education (CCE) course that teaches leaders how to coach based on global standards.
“I believe all leaders should attend Coaching for Success. With the war on talents that has been going on right now, coaching is a key driver in unleashing the potentials of people who matter most to the organization.” – Buena V. Chanco, Executive VP, HR Management
Marketing & Customer Relations Cluster Head
Learn from the Masters
Coaching for Success©, is the only coaching course for leaders approved by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) in the Philippines. As such, it meets the highest global quality standards and is conducted by no less than ICF-credentialed coaches led by Julius Ordoñez who is a certified Master Coach.
Here are some important facts about the course:
- 3-STEP PROCESS AND STATE-OF-THE-ART SKILL-SETS THAT SET YOU APART from others to uplift your people’s performance
- PRACTICAL TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES TO HELP YOU UNLOCK YOUR PEOPLE’S ABILITY to further develop themselves, achieve maximum performance, and contribute more to your organization
- COACHING SKILLS THAT DRIVE MEDIOCRE AND POOR PERFORMERS to happily take charge of their own progress and step up to higher ground
- KEY APPROACHES TO GROW PEAK PERFORMERS to greater heights of excellence
- NEW Leadership Challenges in this VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous) World
- Why Coaching is the Leadership Style of the Future
- What is Coaching Based on Global Standards: A LIVE Coaching Demo by an ICF-Credentialed Coach
- How Coaching Impacts Behavioral Change: The Science Behind Coaching
- Sustainable Benefits of Coaching for the Coachee, Leader, Organization, Customer, and the Business
- Similarities and Differences between Coaching and Mentoring
- When to Coach, When to Mentor, and When to do Both
- Easy 3-Step Process in a Coaching Dialogue that Elicits New Behaviors
- How to Handle Coachee-Initiated and Coach-Initiated Coaching Conversations
- The ICF-Way: Skills, Techniques, Tools for Meaningful Coaching Conversations
- Growth-Oriented and Change-Oriented Types of Coaching in the Workplace
- Turning Positive & Constructive Feedback into a Productive Coaching Dialogue
- Coaching Approaches for Different Types of Performers and Personalities
- Reinforcement Activities that Sustain the Gains of Coaching
- Implementing Coaching Based On World’s Best Practices
Details and Reservations
Date: June 22-23, 2017
Venue: Marriott Hotel Manila
For more details and seat reservations, contact: MS. TRIXY GABRIEL at +632-8127177 or +632-8123277 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Benchmark Consulting website at www.benchmark-consulting.net or email them at email@example.com.